One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Failure to produce semen, or absence of sperms from the semen.
- ‘This reveals that one confronts definite difficulties in treating aspermia with the aid of TCM.’
- ‘Further, among every 100 cases of aspermia - sperm shortage - between one to five men have severe infertility, Li said.’
- ‘If this fails, and in cases of aspermia caused by pelvic injury or multiple sclerosis, rectal electrostimulation usually provides semen suitable for assisted conception.’
- ‘In the majority of the dogs in the field study, aspermia or azoospermia occurred.’
- ‘He cites a condition known as ‘aspermia’, as in lack of sperm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.