One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or denoting a category or form that expresses the way in which time is denoted by a verb.‘aspectual affixes’‘the aspectual system of Thai’
Denoting an angular relationship between celestial bodies or points on the ecliptic.‘two or more planets in an aspectual relationship’
- ‘It could well be that the aspectual markers introduce events.’
- ‘In traditional practice, the limits for aspectual contact are determined by the planets involved.’
- ‘Reception is one of the most powerful considerations in traditional astrology - its presence in an aspectual contact is capable of completely overturning the otherwise expected meaning.’
- ‘It seems that both constructions are compatible with the different aspectual meanings, but to different degrees.’
- ‘Verbs belonging to one aspectual class are characterized by determining the same types of results.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.