One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the application for a warrant can only be made by the head of ASIO’
- ‘The American political activist was deported after ASIO gave him an adverse security assessment.’
- ‘Earlier this month, ASIO obtained even more new powers.’
- ‘The Australian Federal Police and ASIO are engaged in law enforcement and intelligence information gathering exercises.’
- ‘Last night the government's controversial ASIO legislation stalled in the Senate.’
- ‘She looked through her documents and surfed the ASIO secured site.’
- ‘ASIO's identification of KGB spy Valeriy Ivanov was a triumph in 1983, but the post-Cold War era has seen ASIO search for a new role.’
- ‘The Attorney's already hinted that there might be further changes to the powers of ASIO.’
- ‘The application for a warrant can only be made by the head of ASIO.’
- ‘It's proposed that additional powers be given to ASIO and to the police.’
- ‘ASIO's collection powers were also enhanced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.