One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What a sad opinion one forms of men, what bitterness grips one's heart when one sees such delirious asininity on display.’
- ‘She threatened that Queen Saraelye herself would come to fry them, and their asininity would justify it in their king's eyes.’
- ‘I'm glad this particular bit of asininity was exposed to the harsh wind of public scrutiny beyond this humble organ.’
- ‘Three cheers for Wandsworth Council, once more applying common sense against bureaucratic asininity.’
- ‘Was this prejudice, frivolity or plain asininity?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.