One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This situation allowed Ashkenazic Jews to bargain with local and royal officials for limited rights of residence.’
- ‘This marked the emergence of the first Ashkenazic European community in Israel.’
- ‘In addition, the Ashkenazic Jews speak Yiddish, which is a peculiarly Eastern European mixture of German and Hebrew, while the Sephardic Jews speak Ladino.’
- ‘Over the last decade, much has been written about the class and racial difference between Ashkenazic and Sephardic Jews.’
- ‘Equally significant was the specialness of the language to Ashkenazic Jews.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.