One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Slinking a little ashamedly up to the receptionist's desk, I informed her that I was working here for the day.’
- ‘‘Wow, this kinda feels like a refugee camp,’ I thought to myself, ashamedly.’
- ‘Sadly, this compromises my blogging exploits and leaves me ashamedly making another post of pure apology.’
- ‘Rather ashamedly, I assumed that our French friends were cooking something aboard their boat and thought nothing more of it.’
- ‘However, my attention was diverted from the pages of the book as I found myself ashamedly eavesdropping on people who were unaware that the walls had ears listening to their passive conversation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.