One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As far as possible, blood was collected aseptically by vein puncture prior to commencing antimicrobial therapy.’
- ‘Catheter tips were aseptically removed and cultured by the roll-plate method.’
- ‘The scrub person washed his or her hands aseptically, donned a sterile gown and gloves, and assisted during surgery by organizing the instruments and passing them to the surgeon.’
- ‘The circulating nurse should draw each medication into a syringe and deliver it aseptically to the sterile field.’
- ‘The nature of practice requires that medications and solutions be delivered aseptically to the sterile field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.