One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Catheter tips were aseptically removed and cultured by the roll-plate method.’
- ‘The nature of practice requires that medications and solutions be delivered aseptically to the sterile field.’
- ‘The circulating nurse should draw each medication into a syringe and deliver it aseptically to the sterile field.’
- ‘The scrub person washed his or her hands aseptically, donned a sterile gown and gloves, and assisted during surgery by organizing the instruments and passing them to the surgeon.’
- ‘As far as possible, blood was collected aseptically by vein puncture prior to commencing antimicrobial therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.