One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Catheter tips were aseptically removed and cultured by the roll-plate method.’
- ‘The nature of practice requires that medications and solutions be delivered aseptically to the sterile field.’
- ‘The scrub person washed his or her hands aseptically, donned a sterile gown and gloves, and assisted during surgery by organizing the instruments and passing them to the surgeon.’
- ‘As far as possible, blood was collected aseptically by vein puncture prior to commencing antimicrobial therapy.’
- ‘The circulating nurse should draw each medication into a syringe and deliver it aseptically to the sterile field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.