One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for autistic spectrum disorder
- ‘An estimated 600,000 children and adults in the UK are affected by ASD.’
- ‘According to the authors, the ability of an animal to help children with ASD connect to adults may help foster interactions with therapists, teachers or other adult figures.’
- ‘In approximately 70% of cases, when one identical twin has ASD, so does the other.’
- ‘Participants in the study included families of 1,218 children with ASD, recruited through an online questionnaire.’
- ‘The earlier ASD is detected, the more effective early intervention can be in the life of a child.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.