One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for autistic spectrum disorder
- ‘In approximately 70% of cases, when one identical twin has ASD, so does the other.’
- ‘The earlier ASD is detected, the more effective early intervention can be in the life of a child.’
- ‘Participants in the study included families of 1,218 children with ASD, recruited through an online questionnaire.’
- ‘An estimated 600,000 children and adults in the UK are affected by ASD.’
- ‘According to the authors, the ability of an animal to help children with ASD connect to adults may help foster interactions with therapists, teachers or other adult figures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.