One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No malignant cells were detected in the ascitic fluid.’
- ‘On the third day, cultures of the blood and ascitic fluid were negative.’
- ‘Treatment of hepatic hydrothorax is usual ascitic care, including salt restriction and diuretics.’
- ‘Tubercular ascitic fluid is of high attenuation value due to its high protein content.’
- ‘Numerous clusters of tumor cells were seen in the ascitic fluid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.