One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
To the best of my understanding or belief.
- ‘There is no evidence of disease as far as I can see.’
- ‘The dark continent, as far as I can see, remains dark.’
- ‘They do a good job as far as I can see and cost the hospital very little.’
- ‘But he has not actually physically killed or hit anybody as far as I can see.’
- ‘And yet, as far as I can see, none of them fits easily into the government's master plan for how we should live in the 21st century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.