One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Very easy or easily.
- ‘Hiring a car with Webcarhire is as easy as winking.’
- ‘Staying here is a journey into a bygone era, when life moved at a gentle pace and communion with the self was as easy as winking.’
- ‘So users should find it as easy as winking to get at the information they need, when they need it and in the form they need.’
- ‘Next to our compound were the Russians, they were most amusing and just did not give damn for anyone, and they used to get out of their compound as easy as winking and right under the eyes of the sentries.’
- ‘Henry had always made friends as easy as winking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.