One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In each, a few images are artlessly patched together, their Dada spirit in keeping with their facile, throwaway humor.’
- ‘You can see how Bettany would charm Crowe, film directors and Oscar-winning actresses because the actor is exuberant company, studiously modest and still artlessly open.’
- ‘It's artlessly written and hideously proofed.’
- ‘‘I'm in love with your brother,’ Karin's narrator states artlessly, before asking: ‘Is he willing?’’
- ‘This film artlessly juxtaposes the style and sensibility of the worst episodes of Rod Serling's Night Gallery against some of the most inept scripting, direction, and acting ever committed to celluloid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.