One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, I think these same top tier talents need to reign in their artiness.’
- ‘I didn't notice the artiness so much as the fact that there seemed to be an awful lot of film of them just running along in a not-very-exciting way.’
- ‘Their records are never burdened by self-concious artiness.’
- ‘Every industrial city has a macho culture, but Newcastle's hasn't been leavened with the artiness and creativity which makes a city like Glasgow so diverse and so intriguing.’
- ‘For all the talk of musicals and artiness, Lee knows there are considerable risks involved with his latest endeavour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.