One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I vehemently reject the equation of articulateness with intelligence.’
- ‘Everywhere except in the United States, millions of human beings, certainly the majority of those with any degree of political articulateness, live for some kind of social change.’
- ‘Last semester, she dabbled in communications courses at a local college, which would explain her articulateness in interviews of late.’
- ‘But he was the first candidate I campaigned for as an adolescent, and I still admire his articulateness and vigor.’
- ‘And what about Brown's mild-mannered demeanour, wondered Gray; could his intelligence and articulateness have been detrimental to doing the job properly?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.