One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Last semester, she dabbled in communications courses at a local college, which would explain her articulateness in interviews of late.’
- ‘I vehemently reject the equation of articulateness with intelligence.’
- ‘And what about Brown's mild-mannered demeanour, wondered Gray; could his intelligence and articulateness have been detrimental to doing the job properly?’
- ‘But he was the first candidate I campaigned for as an adolescent, and I still admire his articulateness and vigor.’
- ‘Everywhere except in the United States, millions of human beings, certainly the majority of those with any degree of political articulateness, live for some kind of social change.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.