One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I will stick with the facts and state our position articulately and I know that the British people will respond to that,’ he says.’
- ‘I have overheard many activists speak of their concerns comprehensively and articulately to reporters, only to have their comments left unaired or edited down to a puzzling sound bite.’
- ‘One of the things I have always admired about you, and that sets you aside from the general run of proprietors, is that you so articulately and amusingly say exactly what is on your mind.’
- ‘Special mention goes out to supporting cast member Jennifer Scullion, whose portrayal of Carson, the truth-twisting prosecutor, was articulately brilliant, poised and polished.’
- ‘‘Anybody who stood up to McCarthy in closed session, and did so articulately, tended not to get called up into the public session,’ Ritchie said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.