One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have overheard many activists speak of their concerns comprehensively and articulately to reporters, only to have their comments left unaired or edited down to a puzzling sound bite.’
- ‘‘Anybody who stood up to McCarthy in closed session, and did so articulately, tended not to get called up into the public session,’ Ritchie said.’
- ‘One of the things I have always admired about you, and that sets you aside from the general run of proprietors, is that you so articulately and amusingly say exactly what is on your mind.’
- ‘Special mention goes out to supporting cast member Jennifer Scullion, whose portrayal of Carson, the truth-twisting prosecutor, was articulately brilliant, poised and polished.’
- ‘I will stick with the facts and state our position articulately and I know that the British people will respond to that,’ he says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.