One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His transition from music to speech seemed almost effortless, highlighting his under-rated articulacy and revealing a hitherto unseen capacity for empathy during interviews for his award-winning Home Truths programme.’
- ‘Ever the idealist, she wants to harness that private articulacy and put it in the public domain.’
- ‘I'm looking for people with interest and attitude and a level of articulacy; an ability to communicate well.’
- ‘It need hardly be said that Vogts speaks far better English than most of us do German, but top-class management demands an articulacy which will enable a man to put himself across quickly and clearly in noisy, hectic dressing-rooms.’
- ‘His articulacy, coupled with his background knowledge, puts him head and shoulders above all other part-time BBC football summarisers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.