One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His articulacy, coupled with his background knowledge, puts him head and shoulders above all other part-time BBC football summarisers.’
- ‘His transition from music to speech seemed almost effortless, highlighting his under-rated articulacy and revealing a hitherto unseen capacity for empathy during interviews for his award-winning Home Truths programme.’
- ‘It need hardly be said that Vogts speaks far better English than most of us do German, but top-class management demands an articulacy which will enable a man to put himself across quickly and clearly in noisy, hectic dressing-rooms.’
- ‘I'm looking for people with interest and attitude and a level of articulacy; an ability to communicate well.’
- ‘Ever the idealist, she wants to harness that private articulacy and put it in the public domain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.