One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Before starting the arthroscopy, the surgeon tests the cannula sites with a needle to see if the areas are numb or if additional local anesthetic is needed.’
- ‘Although chondral injury is a reported indication for hip arthroscopy, these lesions can be an elusive source of hip pain.’
- ‘Magnetic resonance imaging or examination under anesthesia and arthroscopy are options when adequate examination is not possible because of pain or spasm.’
- ‘All patients in the study underwent diagnostic arthroscopy the day after ultrasonography.’
- ‘At the repeat arthroscopy no new lesions were found.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.