One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although chondral injury is a reported indication for hip arthroscopy, these lesions can be an elusive source of hip pain.’
- ‘All patients in the study underwent diagnostic arthroscopy the day after ultrasonography.’
- ‘Before starting the arthroscopy, the surgeon tests the cannula sites with a needle to see if the areas are numb or if additional local anesthetic is needed.’
- ‘At the repeat arthroscopy no new lesions were found.’
- ‘Magnetic resonance imaging or examination under anesthesia and arthroscopy are options when adequate examination is not possible because of pain or spasm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.