One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any bleeding is immediately cauterized with an arthroscopic electrocautery tip.’
- ‘The reasons for the discrepancy between MRI and arthroscopic diagnosis in our study may be multiple.’
- ‘The role of arthroscopic debridement for degenerative arthritis of the knee is controversial.’
- ‘Possibly three to four weeks after the arthroscopic biopsy, surgeons perform another surgical procedure.’
- ‘Twenty-eight of these patients were treated with arthroscopic debridement of the lesion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.