One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Twenty-eight of these patients were treated with arthroscopic debridement of the lesion.’
- ‘Any bleeding is immediately cauterized with an arthroscopic electrocautery tip.’
- ‘Possibly three to four weeks after the arthroscopic biopsy, surgeons perform another surgical procedure.’
- ‘The role of arthroscopic debridement for degenerative arthritis of the knee is controversial.’
- ‘The reasons for the discrepancy between MRI and arthroscopic diagnosis in our study may be multiple.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.