One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are questions that the Macalester community frequently asks, although rarely with such artfulness.’
- ‘The fact that the viewer is bound to be swept up in this sentiment owes less to the artfulness of the documentary itself and more to the charisma of its subject.’
- ‘The Polaroid is a social product and ultimately generic, yet as a medium it possesses an aesthetic quality that is chosen by its user, bringing artfulness to the realm of consumer photography.’
- ‘The Politics of Memory also draws attention to the artfulness of his earlier works.’
- ‘Those that knew Levis as a friend, colleague, or teacher sometimes found it puzzling to try to reconcile the good humor, whimsy, and carelessness of the man with the artfulness, erudition, cunning, and darkness of his poetry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.