One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the walls of an artery.
- ‘Polymyalgia rheumatica and temporal arteritis are closely related inflammatory conditions that affect different cellular targets in genetically predisposed persons.’
- ‘Takayasu's arteritis is a chronic inflammatory disease involving the aorta and its branches.’
- ‘Coronary arteritis and myocarditis are the principal causes of morbidity and mortality.’
- ‘Temporal arteritis is inflammation of medium and large sized arteries especially the carotid in the neck and its branches.’
- ‘Giant cell arteritis, or temporal arteritis, is an inflammatory disorder of large and medium-sized arteries affected with granulomatous lesions containing T cells and macrophages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.