One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This drug relaxes arteriolar smooth muscle and has been used in the treatment of severe hypertension.’
- ‘External injury to the alveolar wall may be the counterpart of arteriolar smooth muscle injury.’
- ‘This increase in water retention, together with contraction of arteriolar smooth muscle and increase in the rate and force of cardiac contraction, results in a rise in blood pressure.’
- ‘It is divided into a number of lobules, each containing clusters of two distinct cell types together with arteriolar blood vessels and capillaries, nerve fibres, and a few autonomic ganglion cells.’
- ‘In humans, there is no direct evidence that potassium protects against renal arteriolar or tubular lesions that occur in either hypertension or kidney disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.