One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The venous media thickens and forms multiple elastic laminae, a phenomenon called arterialization.’
- ‘This is a case of systemic arterialization of normal lung, which should be included in the differential diagnosis in patients with false-positive high-probability (V / Q) scans.’
- ‘Further study of this technique may offer an easy to perform, office-based, non-invasive method for assessing the blood flow after arterialization of the deep dorsal vein.’
- ‘These represent primary congenital venous malformations or mural weaknesses that are not secondary to arterialisation of the venous system.’
- ‘A colour Doppler ultrasound scan done two weeks later confirmed the lesion to be of vascular origin with multiple draining channels and arterialisation of veins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.