One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A colour Doppler ultrasound scan done two weeks later confirmed the lesion to be of vascular origin with multiple draining channels and arterialisation of veins.’
- ‘These represent primary congenital venous malformations or mural weaknesses that are not secondary to arterialisation of the venous system.’
- ‘This is a case of systemic arterialization of normal lung, which should be included in the differential diagnosis in patients with false-positive high-probability (V / Q) scans.’
- ‘The venous media thickens and forms multiple elastic laminae, a phenomenon called arterialization.’
- ‘Further study of this technique may offer an easy to perform, office-based, non-invasive method for assessing the blood flow after arterialization of the deep dorsal vein.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.