One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The emphasis is on the visceral, the emotive, and the artifactual; the museum personalizes history, encouraging visitors to identify with and put themselves in the place of the victims.’
- ‘Road to Perdition is probably too detached, too self-consciously artefactual to glamorise anything very much.’
- ‘While most mussel harvests took place at residential sites where a range of activities are represented, artifactual and vertebrate remains indicate a shift to nonresidential mussel processing stations after A.D.800.’
- ‘Subsequent work in 2002 revealed the presence of preserved ecological, artifactual, and structural remains in undisturbed stratigraphic context associated with the Fort St. Joseph community.’
- ‘Two others exploit the artifactual conditions that people create where they build their towns and villages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.