One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See art history
- ‘France Morin is an independent contemporary art curator and art historian based in New York.’
- ‘Felicity Owen is an art historian who has organised a number of exhibitions, including Gainsborough to Constable at Gainsborough's House in 1991.’
- ‘Much has been made of Smyth's family background, for he is the son of Renaissance art historian Craig Hugh Smyth and was brought up in Italy.’
- ‘Instead of depending on documentary traces located in archives, the art historian confronts images that have been invested with power both in the past and the present.’
- ‘Along with Ruskin, Pater is the late-nineteenth-century English art historian whose writing and arguments remain of living interest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.