One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who commits arson.‘police believe arsonists were responsible for both fires’
incendiary, pyromaniac, firebomberView synonyms
- ‘A convicted arsonist with a history of mental illness has been set free despite threatening to set fire to a block of flats.’
- ‘Detectives are scouring court lists as they try to trace the arsonists responsible for a devastating attack on York Crown Court.’
- ‘I did not find even one case that dealt with the sentencing of a female serial arsonist.’
- ‘A gang of arsonists today torched a car with a petrol bomb.’
- ‘The press has been quick to condemn arsonists for the fires raging in New South Wales in Australia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.