One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The possible refinements of TB positions are indicated by arrowed lines.’
- ‘Martine summoned one of them with the press of an illuminated, arrowed button.’
- ‘The UI is clearly touchscreen, but it is presumably cheaper to not use a touchscreen and use arrowed buttons that point at the bits of the screen you'd touch if it were a touchscreen.’
- ‘Orientations of transcription for each gene are represented by arrowed boxes.’
- ‘‘Me too,’ says Christopher and we rejoin the arrowed path and wander off in vaguely the direction we think we came from earlier.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.