One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The UI is clearly touchscreen, but it is presumably cheaper to not use a touchscreen and use arrowed buttons that point at the bits of the screen you'd touch if it were a touchscreen.’
- ‘Martine summoned one of them with the press of an illuminated, arrowed button.’
- ‘The possible refinements of TB positions are indicated by arrowed lines.’
- ‘‘Me too,’ says Christopher and we rejoin the arrowed path and wander off in vaguely the direction we think we came from earlier.’
- ‘Orientations of transcription for each gene are represented by arrowed boxes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.