One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She remained arousable, and her hyperventilation gradually resolved within 1 week, enabling complete withdrawal of all respiratory suppressants.’
- ‘Use of lower doses may facilitate a patient being more arousable, but may provide less consistent sedation and a greater chance for movement during selected procedures.’
- ‘Physical examination revealed a febrile, obtunded female, arousable to painful stimuli with no Babinski or Hoffmann signs.’
- ‘On examination, the thin young man is briefly arousable to deep pain.’
- ‘First excess sedation may be a problem if too large a dose is used, thereby resulting in the patient being less arousable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.