One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Orange Peel and Agastaches aromatically and fragrantly arouse the stomach and eliminate dampness.’
- ‘Each day they reeled in twisting, writhing, living things that scant moments later were sizzling aromatically on a hot skillet, devoured with that sense of awe and gratitude that comes with being a part of nature.’
- ‘And of course there's the chocolate, wafting aromatically down every side street, chronicled in the city's chocolate museum, moulded into all manner of improbable and suggestive shapes in mouth-watering window displays.’
- ‘I think the stones on her bracelet are called ‘hermatite'. I bought some extremely over-priced musk incense sticks and one of them is burning, aromatically, right now.’
- ‘A rich brown broth, aromatically seasoned, was well-peppered with chunks of at least three kinds of fish, one of which was salmon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.