One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The alternative therapists approached included an acupuncturist, an aromatherapist, a medical herbalist, a chiropractor, a reflexologist, and a homoeopathic practitioner.’
- ‘However, when I look at what people who call themselves aromatherapists claim, I have to conclude that aromatherapy is a mostly a pseudoscientific alternative medical therapy.’
- ‘I would recommend therefore that fennel essential oil is not used for children, pregnant women or people with epilepsy unless they are receiving treatment mixes from a qualified aromatherapist.’
- ‘It is advisable to consult an aromatherapist or other professional before using essential oil products particularly if pregnant or thinking of using the products on children.’
- ‘They should not be consumed internally without personal counsel from a trained aromatherapist and should not be applied undiluted on the skin because they can be extremely irritating in full concentration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.