One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This tension-melting body treatment harnesses the aromatherapeutic power of lavender essential oils.’
- ‘To ensure aromatherapeutic benefits, make sure candles and misters are made with pure oils instead of synthetics, and of course, blow out the candle before dozing off.’
- ‘It is easy to make natural perfume using essential oils, and they have the additional benefits of having aromatherapeutic qualities.’
- ‘Inside, red-hot stones are sprinkled with botanicals and water, creating an aromatherapeutic steam.’
- ‘The practitioners and salespersons of aromatherapeutic products seem singularly uninterested in scientific testing of their claims, many of which are empirical and could be easily tested.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.