One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- Australian term for army surplus
- ‘‘Monty’ was bought at an army disposal auction.’
- ‘‘Well it's all I could find,’ Maxine snapped, ‘I just couldn't walk into an army disposal store, ya’ know.’’
- ‘With this help, Tucker said, he gained confidence and applied for a job at an army disposal store, where he has been working for the past six months.’
- ‘There are those who think good boots can be found at Raben footwear and a good coat from the local army disposal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.