One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Spurgeon stood on the precarious razor's edge between High Calvinism and Arminianism and preached the Word of God as he understood it.’
- ‘Charles was a high churchman and promoted Arminians, but members of Parliament were predominantly low church, equating Arminianism with ‘popery’, which they abhorred.’
- ‘His parents belonged to a particular sect of Calvinists in England in those days, the followers of William Huntington, who were marked by their war unto death against Arminianism and all Arminians.’
- ‘A superficial understanding of faith and doctrine leaves our churches and members vulnerable to deviations from the gospel - Arminianism, the Charismatic movement or reconstructionism, for example.’
- ‘There are godly evangelical scholars on both sides of the debates about the roles of men and women, spiritual gifts, church government, Calvinism vs Arminianism, the Millennium and Tribulation, etc., etc.’
- ‘There is one set of theological issues that has surfaced in each of the four centuries of Baptist history, namely, the issues related to Calvinism and Arminianism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.