One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the US state of Arkansas or its inhabitants.‘the nature that dominated the Arkansan landscape’
- ‘Look at that golden Arkansan shore.’
- ‘Following that story, an overwhelming number of Arkansan parents reached out to us’
- ‘The appeal was brought by an Arkansan man, convicted in 1994.’
- ‘By documenting five families of Arkansan quilters, he answers several basic but priceless questions about these important cultural artifacts.’
A native or inhabitant of the US state of Arkansas.‘a sixth-generation Arkansan’
- ‘If you've never met an Arkansan, you've got to.’
- ‘I want every Arkansan, who is in the National Guard, to get home to their families and their communities.’
- ‘The 52-year-old Arkansan fingers his bass guitar.’
- ‘I thought about writing a whole post welcoming back my fellow Arkansan.’
- ‘The Arkansan had pinpoint control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.