One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They may choose to write argumentatively, in dialogical form, a method used by many early writers.’
- ‘But my co-panelist was argumentatively skeptical.’
- ‘‘She's the queen's daughter too,’ I added argumentatively.’
- ‘But this study suggests that maximizing our serotonin with tryptophan will help us behave even more dominantly and less argumentatively, which can keep us feeling confident and help us accomplish our goals.’
- ‘Hill's is a thematic biography, moving emotionally as much as argumentatively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.