One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That theory has now been questioned by both areological finds and DNA evidence.’
- ‘On a global scale, we study the areological history of Mars, its ice and climate and the inner structure of the Moon.’
- ‘This morning we heard about the geological (areological?) history of Mars, especially as it was influenced by the presence of water.’
- ‘Chemical, visible, and geological (areological?) evidence collected by the Spirit and Opportunity rovers tell us that both landing sites were once wet.’
- ‘Bear's Mars is one of the most vividly realized of the recent body of areological novels… He has the gift of implying a whole background with high-resolution but subtly-signaled background details.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.