One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They may be located within the thorax embedded in thymic tissue, in the posterior mediastinum, and in the areolar tissue associated with the pericardium.’
- ‘Loose areolar tissue is the least solid, with gelatinous material among its fibres.’
- ‘It is covered by a sheath of areolar connective tissue from which thin fibrous septa extend into the gland and subdivide it into many distinct lobules.’
- ‘For capsule contracture, ‘We have done a capsulotomy through the belly button, although it's more difficult than the areolar approach.’’
- ‘The ventral paratenon consists of fatty mesenteric-like areolar tissue that is rich in blood vessels that nourish the tendon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.