One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The ventral paratenon consists of fatty mesenteric-like areolar tissue that is rich in blood vessels that nourish the tendon.’
- ‘For capsule contracture, ‘We have done a capsulotomy through the belly button, although it's more difficult than the areolar approach.’’
- ‘They may be located within the thorax embedded in thymic tissue, in the posterior mediastinum, and in the areolar tissue associated with the pericardium.’
- ‘Loose areolar tissue is the least solid, with gelatinous material among its fibres.’
- ‘It is covered by a sheath of areolar connective tissue from which thin fibrous septa extend into the gland and subdivide it into many distinct lobules.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.