One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The areal density estimation method is not a direct headcount, but this is in fact an international standard.’
- ‘This pattern remained consistent through time, although a 14% increase in seagrass areal extent was recorded over the study period.’
- ‘The present-day areal extent of the province is highly asymmetric with most of the outcrop preserved today in the Parana basin, on the South American continent.’
- ‘Our observed increase in seagrass areal extent and the dynamic transition among seagrass species and bare sediment resembles the seagrass bed development found at St. Croix.’
- ‘In the last few years, magnetic storage has made a comeback with a 60% cumulative annual growth rate of areal density in magnetic-disk storage products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.