One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To compete successfully in these events, runners must train arduously and consistently, be agile and maintain a strategy for the race.’
- ‘One pianist who had been studying music arduously needed to go back and have fun with it before he could really begin the process of successful learning.’
- ‘Labor specialists agree that while most job candidates tend arduously to minute details regarding their resume and/or their appearance, they often overlook the significance of using language correctly.’
- ‘My father and I then arduously lifted it into the trunk.’
- ‘This kind of cataloging requires mental stamina; overall, he has carefully and arduously selected suitable entries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.