One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This kind of cataloging requires mental stamina; overall, he has carefully and arduously selected suitable entries.’
- ‘My father and I then arduously lifted it into the trunk.’
- ‘To compete successfully in these events, runners must train arduously and consistently, be agile and maintain a strategy for the race.’
- ‘Labor specialists agree that while most job candidates tend arduously to minute details regarding their resume and/or their appearance, they often overlook the significance of using language correctly.’
- ‘One pianist who had been studying music arduously needed to go back and have fun with it before he could really begin the process of successful learning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.