One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The young dancer infused his partnering with Elizabeth Loscavio with such ardency that he created a memorable experience even out of one of Tomasson's minor pieces.’
- ‘Ojos Criollos is a Cuban Dance, a kind of tango that ingratiates itself with a certain robust ardency.’
- ‘Even so I still feel a paternal affection for these two callow younglings, if mainly for their ardency.’
- ‘Ernesto is seen as preening and shallow, almost sadistically delighting in his uncle Pasquale's discomfort, for all the ardency of his love.’
- ‘Johnson's ardency emerges in his hobbies as well, as a golfer who has played everywhere from Hawaii to Ireland and as a scuba enthusiast who plans to dive the Seychelles and the Red Sea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.