One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The German parliament developed an ambitious program to decorate these new buildings with architecturally sensitive works.’
- ‘Four major routes led through France, on which were located many architecturally important churches.’
- ‘Second homes are often more architecturally successful than primary residences.’
- ‘He tended to use the clay architecturally more than organically.’
- ‘Architecturally, the new addition helps to unify 40 years of facade evolution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.