One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He tended to use the clay architecturally more than organically.’
- ‘Architecturally, the new addition helps to unify 40 years of facade evolution.’
- ‘Four major routes led through France, on which were located many architecturally important churches.’
- ‘Second homes are often more architecturally successful than primary residences.’
- ‘The German parliament developed an ambitious program to decorate these new buildings with architecturally sensitive works.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.