One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nothelm consecrated three bishops during his archiepiscopate and agreed to the division of the Mercian diocese.’
- ‘His archiepiscopate was filled with quarrels with his cathedral clergy and, from 1207, with King John.’
- ‘In December 1882, he was elevated to the archiepiscopate of Canterbury.’
- ‘The most notable visual effect of Laud's archiepiscopate was the removal of the communion tables from the body of the church to the east end, where they were placed on a dais and railed off.’
- ‘The motto ‘Be Not Afraid’ has been chosen by the Archbishop as the personal motif of his archiepiscopate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.