One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Eger was given archiepiscopacy in 1804, and János Pyrker, the bishop of Eger, ordered the designs of the building from the architect József Hild.’
- ‘He founded the archiepiscopacy of Esztergom.’
- ‘Shkodra was the seat of the Catholic archiepiscopacy and had a number of religious schools.’
- ‘Yet, Oblate status within the Baltimore religious community improved significantly with the succession of Francis Patrick Kenrick to the archiepiscopacy of Baltimore in 1851.’
- ‘In AD 816, during his archiepiscopacy, the Council of Chelsea enacted eleven canons to regulate the services and the government of the Church.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.