One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its style, archetypical characters and comic situations are given their full measure and mirth by the Bell Shakespeare Company, albeit with a slightly modern twist.’
- ‘Not exactly the archetypical starving writer, is she?’
- ‘Unpublished letters by William Wordsworth's sister-in-law offering fresh insights into the life and times of the archetypical Lake District poet have been handed over to The Wordsworth Trust.’
- ‘What makes it additionally interesting is that it is a very archetypical Scottish story.’
- ‘One paralyzed by his own frustration with the world, the other a sworn couch potato who makes a religion out of channel surfing, the two men are the archetypical bad roommates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.