One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This reading of the exhibition undoubtedly shows the internal coherence of the archducal art collection and its function in the Court in a surprising, almost interactive fashion.’
- ‘On June 28, 1914, after days of rumors about possible assassination attempts, the archducal car was attacked by means of a bomb thrown from the large surrounding crowds.’
- ‘The shield has on the top the archducal hat of Austria.’
- ‘Usually there is also a crown or so called ‘archducal hat’ over the arms of Styria.’
- ‘The picture in the background shows the Austrian archducal coronet, which was made for Joseph II's entry into Frankfurt for his coronation as king in 1764.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.