One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This reading of the exhibition undoubtedly shows the internal coherence of the archducal art collection and its function in the Court in a surprising, almost interactive fashion.’
- ‘On June 28, 1914, after days of rumors about possible assassination attempts, the archducal car was attacked by means of a bomb thrown from the large surrounding crowds.’
- ‘The shield has on the top the archducal hat of Austria.’
- ‘The picture in the background shows the Austrian archducal coronet, which was made for Joseph II's entry into Frankfurt for his coronation as king in 1764.’
- ‘Usually there is also a crown or so called ‘archducal hat’ over the arms of Styria.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.