One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The archdiocesan plan for the city of Utrecht is to fuse all the current parishes into a single, multiple-location parish served by a pastoral team by 2010.’
- ‘Next to an official archdiocesan fundraising brochure, I found, early on a weekday morning, a small, homemade stack of leaflets in Spanish with a prayer to Saint Jude, ‘patron of work’’
- ‘In 1980 there were 44,000 students attending 30 archdiocesan high schools.’
- ‘Among the Catholic institutions surveyed (including congregations of religious women and men, healthcare systems, and archdioceses and dioceses), the archdiocesan and diocesan responses were the weakest.’
- ‘And in a recent column in the Catholic New World, the archdiocesan newspaper, he called for a renewed civility in debates in the church and in the wider culture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.