One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The archdiocesan plan for the city of Utrecht is to fuse all the current parishes into a single, multiple-location parish served by a pastoral team by 2010.’
- ‘In 1980 there were 44,000 students attending 30 archdiocesan high schools.’
- ‘Next to an official archdiocesan fundraising brochure, I found, early on a weekday morning, a small, homemade stack of leaflets in Spanish with a prayer to Saint Jude, ‘patron of work’’
- ‘And in a recent column in the Catholic New World, the archdiocesan newspaper, he called for a renewed civility in debates in the church and in the wider culture.’
- ‘Among the Catholic institutions surveyed (including congregations of religious women and men, healthcare systems, and archdioceses and dioceses), the archdiocesan and diocesan responses were the weakest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.