One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the archaistic and literal words can be found in lyrics dealing with religion and history.’
- ‘Qing carving often included some part of an archaistic motif with the Qing style.’
- ‘The foot is divided by four flanges and shows archaistic motifs vaguely suggestive of animal forms.’
- ‘Due to the archaistic nature of the source material there remains some ambiguity.’
- ‘Created in Rome in 1912, it is one of Manship's earliest works in which he employs these archaistic elements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.