One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Due to the archaistic nature of the source material there remains some ambiguity.’
- ‘Most of the archaistic and literal words can be found in lyrics dealing with religion and history.’
- ‘Created in Rome in 1912, it is one of Manship's earliest works in which he employs these archaistic elements.’
- ‘The foot is divided by four flanges and shows archaistic motifs vaguely suggestive of animal forms.’
- ‘Qing carving often included some part of an archaistic motif with the Qing style.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.