One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The application of scientific techniques to the dating of archaeological remains.
- ‘This site is designed to be used as a resource for the teaching of archaeometry and archaeological science at universities and, in some cases, secondary schools.’
- ‘He organises the neutron irradiations for the archaeometry studies.’
- ‘In its broadest sense, archaeometry represents the interface between archaeology and the natural and physical sciences.’
- ‘The seminar covers general aspects of archaeometry, given by invited speakers and students.’
- ‘The National Science Foundation's division of behavioral and cognitive sciences, part of the directorate of social, behavioral, and economic sciences, invites proposals for archaeometry awards under the archaeology program.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.