One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The application of scientific techniques to the dating of archaeological remains.
- ‘In its broadest sense, archaeometry represents the interface between archaeology and the natural and physical sciences.’
- ‘The seminar covers general aspects of archaeometry, given by invited speakers and students.’
- ‘This site is designed to be used as a resource for the teaching of archaeometry and archaeological science at universities and, in some cases, secondary schools.’
- ‘The National Science Foundation's division of behavioral and cognitive sciences, part of the directorate of social, behavioral, and economic sciences, invites proposals for archaeometry awards under the archaeology program.’
- ‘He organises the neutron irradiations for the archaeometry studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.