One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As stones are not suitable for archaeomagnetic dating, the baked clay lining the kiln walls was sampled.’
- ‘Because the hearth had vanished, we were forced to select another hearth feature for archeomagnetic studies.’
- ‘The Thracian site of Halka Bunar has been sampled for archaeomagnetic analysis.’
- ‘The settlement contains the earliest known securely-dated pottery kiln in Britain, dated by archaeomagnetic methods to between 20 BC and 40 AD.’
- ‘We also have a number of more specialized items, such as tree-ring and archeomagnetic sampling kits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.