One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Thracian site of Halka Bunar has been sampled for archaeomagnetic analysis.’
- ‘As stones are not suitable for archaeomagnetic dating, the baked clay lining the kiln walls was sampled.’
- ‘Because the hearth had vanished, we were forced to select another hearth feature for archeomagnetic studies.’
- ‘We also have a number of more specialized items, such as tree-ring and archeomagnetic sampling kits.’
- ‘The settlement contains the earliest known securely-dated pottery kiln in Britain, dated by archaeomagnetic methods to between 20 BC and 40 AD.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.