One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is in this currently very momentous site of literary and cultural research that I am comparatively archeologizing.’
- ‘If being compelled to greet a dictator violated laws - kidnapping comes to mind - Beardsley had her own occasion to bend the law - and test traditional law - during a career archeologizing in the Pacific.’
- ‘We know from the archaeological evidence that Homer attempts to archaeologize, even to take us into the Mycenaean Age… yet in Homer's day there was no science of archaeology, no written history to assist the historical novelist.’
- ‘Having exhausted sites of the remote past, Berlin is now archeologizing itself.’
- ‘Though impressive in scale, the architecture is not specific enough to invite fussy archeologizing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.