One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Council members argued that the site chosen was an old Shoshone village and that the agency failed to adequately study the project's impact on an archaeologically significant zone.’
- ‘Resources were primarily spent on the communal defense of the countryside, limiting archaeologically visible sites to a few fortified hill and mountaintops.’
- ‘It is an archeologically rich site, now buried under concrete.’
- ‘The investigation of skeletal health offers one important way to look at the health of a population archaeologically.’
- ‘They present perhaps the most archaeologically precise re-creation of classical antiquity ever attempted in painting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.